I just read on one of my recent favourite blog discoveries, oh, hello friend: you are loved, about the 12 by 12 challenge - as a big fan of lists and plans and goals I thought I would participate! Only 79 days left of 2011! And so much to do....
|This is one of the first collective noun pictures I drew...|
1. Complete a new collective noun print for my collection.
It's been so long since I've done a new one as I get so caught up in the practical side of things. So making time to draw at least one more by the end of the year would be great!
2. Get Red Parka's new website finished and live for all the world to see.
3. Actually crochet something real.
And finished. And hopefully not too full of holes!
4. Do an Annual Review for the end of the year.
I did this following Chris Guillebeau's advice for a couple of years but in the crazy (amazingly good!) time prior to last year's new year, (when I was falling head over heels in love, planning a wedding, moving in together and all that madness) I just never got around to it. But I've found it really useful and satisfying in previous years so this year I want to do it again!
5. Settle into a blogging routine.
My blogs are all pretty random, and as a fairly new blogger, this has been good as I work out how I want to do things and try out new ideas. But by the end of the year, I would like to have settled on some kind of routine. Of course, it will be flexible! But I think a routine will make me a better blogger.
6. Finish our wedding book.
I've been designing it on Blurb for months now. By the end of the year, I want it in my hot little hands!!!
7. Book our tickets to America!!
We were planning to go this year but unfortunately had to wait for the financial stars to align. It would be great to have it in place by the end of the year and we plan to go in March - look out my American friends!
8. Start swing dancing classes.
Wade and I have been talking about this for so long. Time do it!!
I tweet from time to time (@jenskelly) but I really don't know what I'm doing. Any Twitter pros out there? Tweet me!!
10. Run a giveaway on my blog.
This is something I want to try on the blog. Once the new website is done, I guess that would be a good time for a giveaway??
11. The vanity point (there had to be one!) - fit back into my favourite jeans! That would be nice...
12. Finish the year feeling happy, relaxed and content, no matter how successful I am with this list.
So there we have it - If you're keen to join in check the original post here. Everyone who's participating will be added here so we can all encourage each other as we go along - great idea! Thanks to everyone who's up there so far - I look forward too meeting you all!