We all know that great photos are a huge part of having a good blog. I really love photography but have no particular skills and generally use my iPhone or a simple point and shoot digital camera. I use photoshop for my artwork sometimes but find it way too complicated for day to day photography. I tend to do most of my editing in other, more simple applications, such as Pic Monkey, Picasa or the great many iPhone photo apps I have (24 at last count... I'm a little addicted)!
I have found many tips and tutorials online for improving my photography and discovering different and fun ways of making great images and so I thought it might be useful to others to share! And so, here's a list of 8 simple and helpful tutorials and tips from some of my favourite bloggers to help us non-photographers on our way to better blog photos! Or photos for any use in fact! Have fun!!
1. 10 Things Not To Do from A Beautiful Mess
2. Top Ten Tips For Better Product Photography from Papernstitch Blog
3. Food Photography Tips by Grab Your Fork
4. Creating A Dreamy Bokeh Effect from A Piece Of Lisa
5. My Photo Set Up by Big Apple Nosh
6. 5 Tips for Better Self-Portraits by A Beautiful Mess
7. Pointers for Point and Shoot Photography at Shrimp Salad Circus
8. 4 Photography Tips for DSLR Beginners at Shrimp Salad Circus